Monday, March 11, 2013

Expecting Miracles

Purpose!  We are all seeking it, longing for this defining stamp, this title, this vision or gift that we can suspend purpose on... 


What then is my purpose? I want to be hid in Christ.... Is that too simple or lofty a goal? I want to be so fully overtaken by His presence that all you see is Jesus. I am being purposeful in my pursuit because it won't happen without depth of commitment... I can sow into this purpose. How do I sow into this endeavor, it's His Word, and His voice and His love... It multiplies as it is sown.... Generously sow - it's a principle of God, whatsoever you sow you will reap.

I am expecting miracles! I know that God wants miracles to break out in our lives, because He said so in His word... Greater things shall ye do also!

Will you join me on a journey to birth the miraculous? Breaking free from all that holds you back and breaking in on your enemy and breaking out of your paradigms and breaking forth in His Glory!

The Future is Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my blog and want to hear your views ~ please keep it clean and helpful~ thanks!